Full time 3rd grade teacher:
- collaborative teaching environment - work closely with other third grade teacher and support staff
- concentration in language arts for both 3rd grade classes
- understands the importance of documentation and data collection for students' progress
- confident in using technology to enhance instruction and learning
- a desire to build into the character and spiritual lives of students
- current ODE license or in process
Email resume to Jeanne Ward at jward(at)tcmail.org or call at 937-339-5692 ext. 129
Athletic Department Opportunity - The Athletics Department has an opening for a Jr. High Volleyball Coach for the upcoming 2015 fall season. Please email the Athletic Director, Jeff Sakal, at jsakal(at)tcmail.org if interested.
Early Childhood Employment Opportunities - The ECEC currently is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Year-round Substitute Teachers
- Possess a degree in Early Childhood Education and/or C.D.A.
- Have experience caring for young children
- Be able to work in a compassionate, Christ-centered learning environment, while striving to excel professionally
- Be active in their home church
- Seeking a career in early childhood development
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Call Debbie Camp, Childcare Director, at (937) 339-5692 extension 104, to arrange an interview.