The Early Childhood Education Center is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- 4’s Teacher – 40 hours per week, potentially year round
- Assistant 3’s Teacher – 40 hours per week, potentially year round
- Assistant Toddler Teacher – 40 hours per week, year round
- Substitute Teachers-applicant must be willing to work a year round flexible schedule
- Be able to work in a compassionate, Christ-centered learning environment, while striving to excel professionally
- Be active in their home church
- Possess a degree in Early Childhood Education and/or C.D.A.
- Have experience caring for young children aged 6 weeks to five years of age (also before and after school care for K-6th Grade)
- Seeking a career in early childhood development
- Able to work a flexible schedule starting August 11, 2014
Call Debbie Camp, Childcare Director, at (937) 339-5692 extension 104, to arrange an interview.
Full time = 40 hours per week, year round-including snow days, spring break, and Christmas break